* black shoes can be open (with buckle) or closed (with laces) type; can also include standard exercise shoe (all black)
** individual schools will be allowed to add changes to matric girls’ uniform for distinguishing features, provided it is within standards set e.g. air-hostess shoes & stockings
**** learners in lower grades than grade 8 who choose to wear blazers can do so provided they wear it with a school tie. Blazers at the lower grade are however not compulsory
- The schools are currently considering the addition of Matric headwear in the form of a baggy cap for boys and cheese cutter hats for girls. Once these have been designed, the options will be available at the school’s clothing suppliers.
Formal School Functions and Assembly wear (Grades 8-12) (No 1 Uniform)
- White Shirt with appropriate School tie
- Blazer (plus Jersey if required);
- Long grey trousers or Knee length skirt/grey slacks
- Black shoes (plus white socks for girls in summer, long grey/red socks or black tights in winter).
Sports uniform throughout all grades consist of the ACUDEO College Golf Shirt and Shorts, a full School Track-suit, short white red- and green banded socks and any colour sport shoes. Different sporting codes will have standardised ACUDEO College uniforms and these will be acquired as the learner is selected to representative teams. The sporting code uniforms will be communicated to the parents as they are added to the uniform list.
We have agreed with the suppliers to provide the following school bags to learners as part of their uniform acquisition:
- branded book bag (junior and senior school bags)
- branded sports bag
- branded tablet bag/exam bag
- branded lunch cooler bag.
These bags are not compulsory uniform items and acquiring them is for the discretion of the parents/learner. They are however designed for the needs of the learner.