Tel: (010) 442 2699
ACUDEO College Schools registration process
Get all the needed documentation ready before you submit your application. Your application can only be processed when all documentation is available:
- Unabridged Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Most recent report from your present school.
- ID copies of both parents/guardians and ID photo of applicant
- Testimonial from your present school.
- Salary advice of person responsible for account or three months’ bank statement.
- Proof of address.
- Confidential questionnaire.
- Copy of medical aid card.
Download the application form below. Together with the completed application form, also submit all relevant supporting documentation to email@example.com
The school will contact you telephonically to inform you of outstanding documents and/or invite you for an interview. Learners who apply for Grade 10 will have to write a placement test and you will be called and an appointment made where this is relevant.
Once your application is approved, you will be provided with feedback and requested to sign the PARENT CONTRACT with the school and pay your REGISTRATION FEE.
After payment of your registration fee, you will receive your student number and confirmation letter which will be your only access to the new school in January 2021.
You now need to prepare for school in 2021:
- Buy your ACUDEO College Uniform from the official Suppliers or any other retail shop that sells the official uniform of ACUDEO College. Please visit the school website to find out about the uniform and hair and other grooming rules. Read the parent manual.
You will be invite to an Orientation Meeting later in the year to learn about the new school ethos, disciplinary system and other activities that will be available at the beginning of the school year. Learners will be invited before the official first school day to download textbooks on their tablets.
Parents and learners that enrolled are welcome to attend our Study Method workshops before they officially start at ACUDEO College in the best interest of their child.